Meanwhile the – Church – next to our apartment waters its gigantic lawn…with abandon…
it’s not ABC
it’s not your fucking sprinkles or your Cheerios
it’s not your sex doll or your wife
it’s how you’re saying it
the means by which information
the tool, the environment
is the real conditioner
it’s not the government that runs things
that runs things
it’s not the police or your president
it’s the space between the
not the pixels themselves
it is the space between the pixels
that provokes process
one professor told me I was looking at George Washington’s face
it was a bunch of dots on a chalkboard
but in that moment, I had been.
in this completion we are provoked to participation
and hence, violence
every 6 months
all they really want is participation
of the Tribe
of the tribe.
all of this
not in our frontal lobes
in our heads
something in our blood
space of objects
to the reptilian brain
we tend to use
I’ve had a hard life. Not many can really say that in the existing middle class. Whatever that is today…
We’ve been trained to think of Smokey the Bear: That is, the social notion about ourselves: that it’s our fault and we are the ones to blame for society’s woes. When it’s actually our leaders.
It’s the fault of the rich and the system of wealth preservation. I’ve enjoyed this system and receive money from it to this day. I am myself a hypocrite, business conspirator and war profiteer of the middle class.
Nonetheless, it’s not my fault.
I’ll make a list:
- I lost my mom when I was 19
- she was terribly sick my whole life and finally we put her to sleep in 1998
- My brother was 14
- My Dad lost his marbles and considered his children emotionally extraneous soon after my mom passed and married a horrible, horrible person and is with her to this day. She will not take care of him, despite his devotion and he doesn’t get it
- The Second Great Depression Began in 2008, and my Dad went from $120,000 as a Real Estate agent, or more a year, to $27,000 or so as a school bus driver
- He tried suicide in 2014
- I lost my marbles in 1999, and moved all over the world and had a daughter in France whom I was unable to see without money for many, many years
- I have a severe learning disability that impaired reading on top of dyslexia and low latent inhibition
- I’ve only started to – read – in 2006 because of ebooks, Kindle and the iPhone
- I am a painter in a country where true fine art does not sell
- And then told that it does
- I wasted over $65,000 on the scam of art education in higher learning in the U.S.
- I was picked on by black and hispanic americans my whole grade school 12 years
- I sucked at sports and everyone made fun of me for it my whole life. I took it very seriously.
- I never fit in despite my apparent looks and girls were after me to some extent
- My teeth will fall out in 5-7 years without $50,000 of dental work, after insurance.
- My own friends all pretty much sold out to the system with the slightest touch of pressure. I held on in poverty for many years.
- 16 years. Of poverty. 5 of it by choice. The first 5.
- I am a painter in a country where real artists are shunned, or at best, invisible
- I live in a country where the startlingly vast majority, is dumb as rocks.
- I live in a country where New York City is the only great place left. And its invaded by the worst kind of pretender, Yuppie tripe, scum.
- I live in a city, Boston where everyone is fake. Not even one free beer.
- I probably have cancer
- And in any case, will probably not live to see my 60’s, if not 50’s.
So, yeah it’s not our fault.
I’m here to tell you, it’s really no one who makes under $300,000 a year’s fault.
It’s the Big guys. And they are guys.
History will have its way with them.
The Bastille will again avenge us.
The question why do we fight each other is obvious: the gulf of resources in terms of: talent, innate and non, the gulf of reason and abstraction between us. The gulf of geography, habit, and hence, culture.
Ideology is not superfluous.
But we have been made to think it is.
The Source of which. Is the Rich.
And they built a WALL. Around them, the height of the distance to the Moon.
You’ll never get there.
…The canyons of knowledge. The powerful addiction of the powerful to the masses of the Stupid. They depend on.
For a way to suck money from Us.
To build bombs.
To protect Wealth.
And so on it goes, on and on.
Until there is no more Earth to suck.
For all these reasons and many profoundly more: We failed.
Nevertheless, we all hold in us, the concept of justice, and a way of life.
Yet, in the modern day, ‘a way of life’ is a moot point.
To the bribery we take of our living room theaters and endless drink, candy, ass, pussy and dick–we let those bombs be built.
From our spectator view.
We think is a choice.
Shame. Shame on us for thinking we ever had one.
When an unmanned robot can have more than 99% accuracy to be guaranteed to hit the assassinated. In their living room.
And leave the children sitting next to them, alive.
From 13,000 miles away.
Do not read on until you do.
What is the nature of your ‘choice?’
Do you even speak out in protests?
I doubt it.
But why would I?
When all my needs are met.
At the expense of some guy or girl or woman or man, or transgendered person: their children being tortured and killed for nothing. And Forever.
Why would I object?
I live in a Paradise.
And – We live under the ostense of freedom. When our choice is an illusion.
We live in the reality of the physical manifestation of that lie.
That lie shrouds a margin of freedom we do hold to in the minority that enjoys it on the entire planet.
Albeit, it has never even in this amount; ever existed in human history.
A loving God would not do these things to us, would He?
If a coherent philosophy that identifies and makes sense of only an unbroken chain from nothing but the – facts – of reality, is capable to any man–then why have we failed to establish it?
All any powerful person has done, with power to date, is serve their own subjective interests. When those interests happen to have been more objective and more applicable to all, even if unjust; they called these individuals, Roosevelt, Churchill or Einstein, V. Woolf, Rimbaud, Whitman, or Amelia Airheart. Darwin.
All the women and men of ability have done is make a world to live in.
People determine its character.
And what is that character?
Homelessness. Poverty. Disorder. More freedom, yes, but only until someone else has a bigger gun.
That’s the nature of the beloved ‘People.’
We just won’t accept that all men are not created equal.
And that most men, are so far from equal, that some great person said:
- “The difference between a chimp and the human being, is the same gap between the average man, and the genius.”
Why has someone said this?
Why is our world in chaos?
Because we seek a loving God.
Who would Himself, put them all to sleep.
And leave the geniuses.
Yes. To thrive, alone!
Out of compassion.
Yes. She would.
Yes, She Would.