Biting of the lip, flipping of the hair.
There was even an Oprah episode about the classicality of the ‘hair flip.’ Penthouse magazine sites an unstated, cool, casual indifference. “Go over to her girl friends and tell her you were wondering something (as if a secret) and ask her what his buddy should name his Labrador? Or what she saw on American Idol the other night cause you missed it…”
Dating experts tell us to do anything but be honest most often and how to ‘play the game,’ without calling it a game, meanwhile ads the advertisers who paid for your ads and articles, advice some men take to heart and beyond…
I myself have dated thirty-five women. Not a large number per se, for the standards (or non) of today’s average ‘person.’
But what advice do I have to give? What are the signs of if a girl or woman (whatever she makes herself into) is attracted to you. Do looks matter? Yes. Women, as are men, are biologically programmed to find reasons (as are we) to like the face and body of a broad number of males. Advertising is run by endless battalions of misogynist homosexuals who hate the fact that Internet porn is making both women and men into fetishists in a mainstream way. We seek what’s different just as much now as we seek bio-compatible or biologically ‘beautiful’ mates.
(Some of) the signs from my 35:
At the bar or before you have sex:
- Eye contact, period
- Flipping of the hair with a smile indicates she likes you if it’s repeated
- staring at her from afar for too long–no good. I learned this from Penthouse magazine. The dating experts ‘The Industry’ puts in their articles on dating all say this. They’re right. Unless you’re an artist. Ha.
- Sitting straight up, leaning over to you, etc.
- Shifting her eyes at you, from one eye to the other (Penthouse and my own observation as well)
- One liners can work if she likes you, if not, you’re fucked.
- Intellectualism, or concepts and pretentiousness if displayed via unearthly confidence, works and makes them feel stupid. At which point you can then laud them for something they do well. You must do this stealthily though, the next day or hour or something, slip it in there.
- Flattery that they believe, is key
- Women are basically men with low-self esteems destroyed by advertising, if you say anything make sure it’s good concerning anything about their appearance. Don’t get yourself into trouble by introducing the complexity of it in conversation. TROUBLE.
- If you’re dealing with a professional woman, stay away. If not, don’t try and compete on her turf, ever. Women are more territorial than men about their ‘work’ whatever it is. Don’t challenge it, and as Dale Carnegie would say “What good did winning an argument every do for you, if all it gets, is the person’s anger at you?” To this, I say, unless you are a successfully thought-out philosopher, don’t attempt to lure them into your own ideology, ever.
- Challenge the women on your own turf. I.e. Your own profession. Women are suckers for the older authority figure father-brother complex. Use it, they using you for your own mother-sister-fuck complex. Let her. Then you’ll end up fucking each other.
- After this, extol her for things she knows about her own ‘work.’
- Accentuating her ass when she walks to the bathroom. She knows you’re looking, always. Women know what men like but hide it well, women are a box of secrets and yes, women are indeed much a mystery, to themselves especially.
- Project strength in a real way, and unearthly confidence. Not fake, has to be real. You must believe yourself. At least for the time it takes to seduce her.
- Remember: No matter what she says, if she likes you, she wants to be seduced. If you are with a non-intellectual girl or woman, name it at your peril. You won’t sleep with her or bare her children, whatever your values are…
This blog is now too long, more on this later… 🙂